A Believer in Christ is NOT a CHRIST, but a CHRIST’S or a CHRISTIAN
Because the Early Church Disciples preached Christ and claimed to be His followers or to belong to Christ, they were first called Christians unofficially by Antiochene public, but also officially by the Roman rulers like King Agrippa.
(26) And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that for a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught many people. And the disciples were called CHRISTIANS first in Antioch.
(27) King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know that you believe.
(28) Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost you persuade me to be a CHRISTIAN.
(29) And Paul said, I would to God, that not only you, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.
The Apostles NEVER claimed to be CHRISTS (multiplicities of Christ) which would be blasphemous, but they taught that believers are CHRIST’S (1Cor 3:23; 15:23 i.e. belonging to Christ or followers of Christ), they also accepted the name CHRISTIAN (believer in Christ, worshipper of Christ and imitator of Christ).
(23) And you are CHRIST’S; and Christ is God’s.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are CHRIST’S at his coming.
Yet if any man suffers as a CHRISTIAN, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.