FLEE YOUTHFUL LUSTS! (2Tim 2:22)
Let’s face it:
1. You spend money on seductive attire and put up flirting attitudes to attract lustful attention, relationship and companionship because you desire such.
2. You seek and engage in lustful relationship and companionship in order to satisfy your cherished lusts and sinful desires whenever you want to.
3. If truly you are penitently converted from sin to a sanctified life in Christ,
– then you would and must now denounce such holy commitment to all your lustful and sinful companions;
– then you would and must now discontinue all defiling partnership/relationship;
– then you would and must now desist from all seductive attire/attitude.
“DO NOT BE DECEIVED, EVIL COMMUNICATION CORRUPTS GOOD MORALS!” (1Cor 15:33)
If you are willing, Grace abounds for you to do what pleases God.