To the Apostles, GRACE IS THE EFFECTUAL WORKING POWER OF GOD which He freely gives to fallen humanity through Christ for our salvation; and we receive Grace through faith in Christ. Follow the example of the Apostles to see that you DON’T MAKE THE GRACE OF GOD VAIN; rather let the effectual power of Grace help you to labour abundantly for the Lord.
(7) Of which I was made a minister, according to the gift of THE GRACE OF GOD GIVEN UNTO ME BY THE EFFECTUAL WORKING OF HIS POWER.
(8) Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
*God’s mercy and love led Him to give us undeserved GRACE TO POWERFULLY AWAKEN US from sin and as free supernatural POWER TO OVERCOME SIN in this present life and LIVE IN GODLINESS.*
(4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
(5) Even when WE WERE DEAD IN SINS, HATH QUICKENED US together with Christ, (BY GRACE YE ARE SAVED;)
(6) And HATH RAISED US UP together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
(11) For the GRACE OF GOD THAT BRINGS SALVATION has appeared to all men,
(12) Teaching us that, DENYING UNGODLINESS and worldly lusts, we SHOULD LIVE SENSIBLY, RIGHTEOUSLY, AND GODLY, in this present world;
*We must therefore ENSURE THAT THE SAVING POWER OF GRACE SERVES ITS PURPOSE IN YOU to overcome worldliness and live a life of godliness in this evil world.*
2 Corinthians 6:1
(1) We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that you RECEIVE NOT THE GRACE OF GOD IN VAIN.
1 Corinthians 15:10
(10) But by the grace of God I am what I am: and HIS GRACE WHICH WAS BESTOWED UPON ME WAS NOT IN VAIN; BUT I LABORED MORE ABUNDANTLY than they all: yet not I, but the GRACE OF GOD which was with me.
Grace is “WHAT God GIVES” us to help us out of our helplessness and equip us against our helplessness NOT “HOW or WHAT God FEELS” about our helplessness.
Give me GRACE to follow you Lord.
Give me GRACE to love you more.